1. To enhance the health condition of students so that they can have all-round development and explore their own potential
2. To nurture students with proper morality, and positive sportsmanship
3. To help students develop responsibility in a team and enhance their self-management skills
4. To help students develop their appreciation to graceful moves and deportment
5. To enhance students’ skills in observation and judgment, adaptation and creativity
6. To facilitate students to develop a positive, active and healthy lifestyle
7. To help students develop their self-learning ability with a good attitude
We focus on three typesof controls for our P.1-2 students; they are physical controls, equipment controls and rhythmic controls. We have games which are related to three controls in lessons as well. For P.3-6 students, they have athletic activities, ball games, dancing and gymnastics in lessons. In order to explore potentials of our students, they will also have skipping classes and some other sports selected by P.E. teachers such as dodgeball, crickets, Kung Fu or dragon dance.